So Dylan had school pictures awhile ago. I got them back and they were not what I expected. Dylan has such a pretty smile usually, but in this picture his eyes are squinting and it looks really forced. My friend Jen says that all school pictures look like that and I should be grateful he looks as good as he does. So I could send them back and just get singles of him with our family, or just start giving them out. What do you all think?

We will be decorating the house today. I will take pictures and download them and of our Thanksgiving with my sister. Dylan and his cousin made a gingerbread house. Of course it collapsed with Jasons city driving. My BIL said to put it back together with toothpicks. It could work! Well I better go drag Jason out of bed, considering it is 10:45. Write more soon!
4 comments:
personally i will be having my kids get their pics taken at jcpenny instead of school. it is only $3.99 a sheet with the coupon you can print off their website and you get more poses that just sitting there. dylan does look cute, but if you aren't completely satisfied then don't pay for them.
I think it is a very cute picture!!
Keep 'em. He's adorable!!
I think it's cute. Emma's wasn't so we did re-takes, but the problem with that is that re-takes could be even worse. The good thing about getting them outside of school is you can be there and actually see what you're going to get instead of it being like russian roulette or something - good picture or bad picture, what will it be??? If you aren't happy though - just get them done somewhere else. Pictures are important I think - they help us remember what we might otherwise forget no matter how hard we try not to.
Post a Comment