Thursday, October 30, 2008

Debbie the downer is down the drain!!!!!

I was laying in my bed this morning, deciding if I wanted to go to the playgroup at the park. I thought about the post that I had written the night before. I really need to stop writing so late at night. I tend to be a little dramatic. My knee still hurt, but it would hurt at home too. I knew that going to the park would give me a chance to visit with my friends and give Jackson the time outside he needed. It was a lot of fun. I took some great pictures of Jackson and his friends. I also posted some pictures of our pumpkin carving. Way to go "Tito the Builder." GO MCCAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















5 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

CUTE pictures! I hope everything goes well with your knee. Sorry about your mom...I remember my mom telling me the news. You aren't a McCain fan are you?

Kim-the-girl said...

You captured the day at the park very well... Jackson looks so cute! Thanks for taking some of all our kids too... that was nice. :o)

Family said...

How fun I love watching my kids play.

Hipple Family said...

What little cuties you have! Have a Happy Halloween!

Mary said...

CUTE PICS!! We need to get together!!