Monday, October 27, 2008

What vampire are you? Take this quiz....

I'm a Emmett! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
I'm a Rosalie! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


When reading the Twilight series, I often day dreamed about which heorine I was. According to this quiz I wasn't even close. Take it for yourself and see how you rate.

I thought i would do Jason too!!!

2 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I can see a little Rosalie in you. I was an Esme? Anyway you have a cute family and look great-keep in touch!!!

Candice and Nathan said...

Hey, I took the quiz and I'm an Alice. I haven't read the books so I have no idea if that is a good thing or not!!! I've heard so much about these books I really need to start reading them.