pretty good if I do say so myself.
Monday, September 22, 2008
My little Beckham
I was debating on whether or not posting Dylan's soccer pictures and Jax first birthday pictures on the same post. I figured Dylan deserves his own post. I have been trying to get Dylan signed up for anything that he has seemed interested in. The Y had Soccer and Flag Football. The flag football seemed a bit much at this age. We are thinking about getting him into Karate later this year. He had his first practice two weeks ago. They mostly just ran. Last week they had the kids all run after the ball and try to score a goal. At first Dylan was a little timid, just letting the other kids go around him. I was so surprised when I saw him do this.....(Dylan is in the grey tanktop)



pretty good if I do say so myself.
pretty good if I do say so myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to hear y'all are doing good. I'm sure he is going to love soccer
I too want to get Rhett involved in something, but I thought that he might not be ready yet. I've been taking him out in the backyard to kick the soccer ball around or throw a baseball. He seems to enjoy soccer a bit more. You've been tagged, so if you want to play, check out the rules on my blog. Don't worry, you don't have to, and I never do stuff like this, but I thought it was fun to see what other people wrote.
Post a Comment