I've been tagged by Candice.
Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know
1. It is funny that Candice said this in her post, but I HATE going to bed with dirty feet. I have a ritual where I wash my face, brush and floss, then sit at the edge of the tub and scrub my feet. I lube them up then tip toe into bed. I will also not go to sleep in fresh sheets unless I have showered right before hand. Jason and I have gone at it over this. He usually just laughs at me, as he is entering the shower.
2. I tell Jason that I am just watching the Football, Nascar, and other various macho shows to spend time with him. I actually don't mind them at all, almost enjoy. I wish I could say that it is the same for him. Although He wouldn't admit but, I know he gets into Greys Anatomy.
3. I can't let Jason read this..I REALLY like working in my flower garden. If I knew my kids were being taken care of, I could spend all day out there. I complain to everyone, but I am mostly just trying to get compliments. If you ever come to my house don't forget that! ( Same with cleaning the house, sick aren't I)
4. Please don't talk Politics with me. I get SO UPSET about it. I have had to boycott a lot of channels and shows for the trash they are saying. When US magazine had that horrible cover story about Palin, every store that I went into I would flip the magazine over. I sooo wanted someone to TRY to stop me!!!!
5. I think I am the only women in the world that hates shoe shopping. Maybe it is because I can't find any cute shoes that fit my wide feet. I liked living in Corpus where you could walk around in flip fops all the time. I found a pair of sandals that were pretty stylin, some one commented on them. I thought, Wow! this is the first time someone has said something about my shoes.
6. Yes, Kate Hudson was a childhood friend. It was a lot of fun! They had a huge ranch where we would ride sleds behind their snow machines, and go Ice skating on their lakes. Goldie and Kurt were wonderful parents. The only thing Kate ever wanted was to be in movies. She was such and actress even at that age. We used to dress up in my Mom's silky robes and role play. Her brother was my first crush. No, I don't still keep in contact with her, but I have pictures if I ever need money. (I AM SO KIDDING, I would never do that)
I will tag Angie, Chelsea, Rachel, Jess, Katie and Jocelyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thats awesome. Kate Hudson! I love her. I don't think I have ever seen somebody look so much like their parents in my life. Her and her mother could be twins.
Hey I love your night time ritual, now I'm going to feel dirty if I don't copy you! I've never known anyone famous....sniff....
That is really cool you were friends with Kate Hudson. Where did you grow up? About the shoes I never looked at your feet because you always look great!!! No need to look down.
You do always dress cute so I never thought your shoes weren't!! That's cool that you knew someone famous so well. I don't think I've even met someone famous - except for James Earl Jones. It was cool to meet him, but it's not like I got to know him.
Post a Comment