Hello, family and friends! I wanted to do a baby site for J, but hadn't got to it yet. My friends sent me there blog sites, so I thought I would give it a go. On D's website, I use to do a journal entry with every milestone he reached. I will try to keep up, but this is going to be a busy summer. Since I didn't get J's site started earlier I will try to catch up a little. J M was born on September 21, 2007.

It was week after Jason received his pilot wings. It worked out perfectly. The delivery was really quick. In at 7 am and he was out at 10:14 am. he was a little small (5.11.8 pds)(19.25"), but perfectly healthy. He didn't stay that Small for too long. The visiting nurse that the Navy provided, told me she was amazed that he was back to his exact birth weight by a week. Since he was gaining about a pound a week I thought he was going to be huge. I think he was just trying to catch up cause he was still only 12.13 at 5 months. By then he had already smiled, laughed, and turned over. I can't say those months were the easiest. I had nerve damage in my hand that had cause MAJOR problems. That alone would have been enough, but I had to deal with it while Jason was at survival school, a trip to Utah and moving to Little Rock. It has gotten better, but I will have permanent muscle weakness. So we're still here in Little Rock. I try not to knock it too much, because there is a good chance we will be back here some day. I was very lucky to get D into a Mother's day program 3 days a week. He loved his school. We enrolled him into a T-ball class and swimming lessons. He has a little trouble with the water, but it really depends on how cold it is. Weird! J was sitting up by 5 months.

he was starting to "army crawl" a few weeks after that. He is 8 months now and wants to be held or walk with his walker. Well not really, but he really likes to hold everyones attention . It is pretty cute how he walks with that walker. We have lent it out to so many of our friends, I think we counted 7. Another reason for the crankiness, is the little teeth budding. D didn't do this till a year. This has made nursing fun! not. After 6 years of marriage and 7 different homes. Jason and I will be closing on our first home on June 27th.

The first time I saw it on the Internet I knew that was the one I wanted. Luckily it wasn't out of our price range and located where we wanted to live. It is landscaped beautifully. Good thing. I wasn't born with the green thumb that my mom had. I will do my best to keep it up. The only thing that I didn't like about it, was that the kitchen had white appliances. Since they are taking the white fridge with them and we want to buy a stainless steal one, we decided to update the kitchen and put stainless steal appliances and paint the cabinets white. For all of you who have seen my china cabinet, Don't worry I will not be doing it alone. Two of the best features in the house are the "man cave" an air conditioned office that was created off the garage, and the screened in back porch. we can't wait to move in. Hopefully Jason will be done on time so we can move in the middle on July. The best birthday present I have ever gotten. Jason goes to the flight line next week. We pray that the weather will stay calm so we don't have to change our plans. Thanks for checking us out. I will let everyone know when I update.
No comments:
Post a Comment