Friday, June 20, 2008

Jump Zone isn't just for kids

Hello all,
I said that I would be back with Pictures and stories of Hot Springs, but I had to report about our fun trip to Jump Zone. It said North Little Rock on the Internet. I really should have known better. The NLR I know is 15 minutes away. This place that they said was in NLR was literally 45 minutes away. I would have called it West Little Rock, which I know is going to take 40 minutes to get too. Good thing I left early. I had to leave early because our GPS wouldn't recognize the address I typed in. I was just about to print out the directions from their website when the computer died. Luckily I got the exit and the street that I needed to turn on. Well of course once I got up there I forgot it. I found a street that I was pretty sure about. I started down it and it was looking pretty scarce. I called Angie but she was still aways out, she didn't realize it was that far away either. I finally called the place and from what I describe to them they told me I just needed to keep going and it was around the corner. I am glad they were so busy when I got there so they wouldn't remember me calling. D had a great time..

I have always wanted to take him to something like this. I didn't feel so bad when I realized that he was barely old enough to do it now. Alice had a hard time. I would have been nice if they had a toddler area. I am going to have to deal with it with J soon. He was happy just to suck on his foot.
D was was a little intimated by one that you had to squeeze threw, but he eventually got over it.

I kept trying to get pictures of him sliding down the float. I finally remembered that I had a sports function on my camera. They came out better after that. It was how I was able to get that awesome picture of Ang. dunking the ball.
If I go there again I will try to go from noon to 2. That is when everyone started leaving for lunch and Nap time. I talked Angie to going with me to my favorite restaurant. (Mimi's cafe) It was yummy, but COLD. I have to remember to bring in my jacket to restaurants in the summer. After that I checked out some posh antique stores in "ritzy" WLR, Of course D had to touch everything. We finally got home about 3 pm Jason came in the door a few minutes after. Even though I was dead tired, we all loaded up and hit the gym. I wished I would have known that family room was so nice a long time ago. The last time I went in there they hadn't remodeled it yet. I hope Dyess has a room that nice. Well I better get to bed. If Jason feels better we will head out to Hot Springs tomorrow. Take care.

No comments: