Thursday, July 23, 2009
Well it's been awhile...
From look of my border, It seems I haven't posted here since Valentines. Whenever anyone asks me why I don't post anymore I tell them I usually only blogged when I was having a hard time. I guess that it is safe to say that it has been a good year. We stay busy! I can't say much now it is 9:15 am and no one is dressed and only Jackson has had his breakfast. Typical behavior for a 10:00 am playgroup! My beloved birthday is tomorrow! They aren't as much fun as they used to be. I will try to post some pictures on here of "our" birthdays( Dylan's is Aug 15th.) Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Early Birthday!! I hope you have a great day!! :)
glad to see you back in the blogging world---& not blogging about something bad. :( Happy Birthday too.
Post a Comment