Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Camping out" in Abilene

We arrived on Friday afternoon. I pulled ahead of Jason and went to get the key. I asked for the key on Holly. It was the key to the house down the street, luckily their was still someone at the office when I returned. We went to Sears to check out the fridges. We saw one we wanted, but we were too late to order it for next day delivery. We decided to check out he BX to see if they had any. They didn't, but they did have a patio set at a reasonable price. We blew up my sister's mattress, set up J's playpen and D on the floor with the crib mattress. Even though Sears says they have next day delivery, we had to wait till Tuesday to get our Fridge. So we spent the weekend un packing, cleaning, and weeding (well at least I did). The kids have been hanging in there. D loves his big backyard and his swing set. He especially loves the empty house that he can run around in. It is pretty sad that every time we go somewhere he asks if we are going to Lowes, We usually are. I have taken him to play at the Jump Around, and over to friends house to play. We finally painted our bedroom yesterday. Only 5 days later then we planned. I really like the color, it is a blueish gray that goes really nice with the brown drapes. It has made me rethink the way I want to decorate it. I will post some pictures of it when we get our stuff on AUG 4 th!!!! The worst of it is that I have to washer and dryer. So today is my big 30. Jason said since it is my B-day we are not going to do any work today, but I just think he is exhausted from yesterday. I know J could walk if we wanted to. He just stands there and then falls to his knees and starts crawling. At least it is on his knees. I will try to post again soon. I keeping getting that my comments are not working. I will try to fix it again. Our new address is 5109 Holly way Abilene TX 79606. Our cells are still the same, we should be gettng a house phone on Friday.

3 comments:

Candice and Nathan said...

Hey there!
You look great, congrats on your new baby!

Mary said...

YEAH!! You fixed the comment thing!! I'm so glad you're here!! We're gonna have some fun!! : )

Family said...

Your comments are working!!! I cant wait to see pictures of the house. Sounds like you guys have been super busy. Its always fun getting things up and going.